What you’ll learn
Advanced Photoshop Manipulations techniques: Lighting, Masking, Color Blending, Compositing…
My manipulation workflow that I improved along 10 years.
Have a trained eye for color and contrast
Good knowledge of how Photoshop works, this is not for beginners
Photoshop CC. All these tutorials are made in Photoshop CC but an experimented user can made them even in Photoshop CS6
Knowing the keyboard shortcuts will help you because I not always mention them (but they are always shown on the screen)
A minimum of sense of art and creativity
Hello to all art lovers out there. If you’re reading this chances are that you are here because you’re looking for new ways of creating amazing manipulations and/or learning new editing techniques.
With this course you will learn my workflow on nine of my most advanced maniulations. When I make these tutorials my goal was to always tech something that my students can apply on their own works rather than just creating what I’m showing.
All these tutorials were created in Photoshop CC and they are not related to each other, meaning you can start with any of them and complete them in any order you like. You will also be able to download the PSD files of each project
Among other you will learn:
- Advanced Photoshop Manipulations
- How to create a scene from cratch using stock photos (all material is provided)
- Lighting techniques using blend modes, Apply image and other masking techniques
- Shading using brushes, layer styles and adjustment layers
- Blending stock photos to create a uniform scene in terms of light, shadows and color
- Create ambient effects: glows, dust and particles and other elements
- Post production techniques using Filters and Adjustment layers
A graphic tablet is no necessary but necessary for fine hair painting.
- This course pack is especially suitable for digital artists who are looking to improve their compositing skills
- Photographers that have a solid knowledge of Photoshop and they want to improve their photos using compositing techniques
Check more Courses
Follow us in Facebook : MyDigiProduct