Autodesk AutoCAD Architecture is an advanced designing application through which users can structure and design various buildings and houses. This development by AutoCAD is specialized in building field. It provides all type of tools and features which may require during the design or modelling of the models. It can design 2D and 3D models all in a single environment without additional installation or integration. Users can now design and model fast and efficiently.
It provides engineers with a streamlined package of tools that encourage daring designs and maximize productivity throughout large projects. Various of the designed tools are automated such as it has automated drafting tasks and create your architectural documentation faster. It lets users manage designs dynamically, with the construction elements and calculations being adjusted every time a parameter changes and in real-time. The high performance and speed rendering engine make the whole process of 3D modelling faster. The designed interface is rich, modern and intuitive leading to no disturbance and interruption.
Features of Autodesk AutoCAD Architecture
Below are some noticeable features which you’ll experience:
- Design and model buildings.
- Simple and easy to use.
- Powerful and advanced.
- Rich and intuitive user interface.
- Powerful rendering engine.
- Maximize productivity.
- Automated tasks and tools.
Autodesk AutoCAD Architecture Technical Setup Details
- Full Setup Size: 4.7 GB
- Setup Type: Offline Installer / Full Standalone Setup
- Compatibility Architecture: 64 Bit (x64)
- Latest Version Release Added On: 01st July 2020
System Requirements For Autodesk AutoCAD Architecture
Before you buy, make sure your PC meets minimum system requirements.
- Operating System: Windows 7/8/8.1/10.
- Memory (RAM): 512 MB of RAM required.
- Hard Disk Space: 5 GB of free space required.
- Processor: Intel Dual Core processor or later.
Check more in Autodesk Categorie