The Complete Web Developer in 2020: Zero to Mastery
course name : The Complete Web Developer in 2020: Zero to Mastery
What you’ll learn
Learn modern technologies that are ACTUALLY being used behind tech companies in 2020
Build 10+ real world Web Development projects you can show off
Build a professional Portfolio Website
Learn best practices to write clean, performant, and bug free code
Master modern Web Development fundamentals as well as advanced topics
Work as a freelance Web Developer
Learn React + Redux to build rich front end applications
Build your own full stack websites and applications
Build a complex image recognition app using everything we learn in the course
Become a professional Web Developer and get hired
Learn to implement user authentication
Use Express, SQL and PostgreSQL to create fullstack applications that scale
Master fundamental concepts in Web Development
A computer (Windows/Mac/Linux). That’s it!
No previous coding experience is needed
All tools and software used in this course will be free
Prepare to learn real life skills and build real web apps that will get you hired!
Just Updated for 2020! Become a Fullstack Web Developer in 2020 by learning the most in demand skills! This is one of the fastest growing courses on Udemy with 10,000+ ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️in the last 6 months. Graduates of this course are now working at companies like Google, Tesla, Amazon, Apple, JP Morgan, Facebook + other top tech companies (…seriously).
Join a live online community of over 270,000+ developers and a course taught by an industry expert that has actually worked both in Silicon Valley and Toronto as a Senior Developer and Tech Lead.
This is the tutorial you’ve been looking for to become a modern web developer in 2020. It doesn’t just cover a small portion of the industry. This covers everything you need to know to get hired: from absolute zero knowledge to being able to put things on your resume that will allow you to live the life you want.
Sounds too good to be true? Give me 5 minutes of your time to explain why I built this Web Development course and what is different here than thousands of other courses all over the internet:
- I update the course every month to make sure you learn the most up to date skills! There is no wasted time here. We won’t be using outdated technologies like PHP, WordPress and JQuery. Although still useful, outdated technologies like the above are low paying and demands for them are decreasing. In this course, you will learn the specific technologies that are the most in demand in the industry right now. These include tools and technologies used by the biggest tech companies like Google, Facebook, Instagram, etc… It’s geared specifically for people that want to learn employable skills in 2020.
- After finishing this course, you will be able to apply for developer roles, get a promotion, or upgrade your job title as a developer and earn a higher salary. We won’t be taking any shortcuts in this course. You are going to go from absolute zero: where you learn how the internet works. To mastery: where you build an image recognition app using a Machine Learning API (a subset of Artificial Intelligence) and all the other modern technologies that we learn in the course. Most students have commented how the projects in this course have impressed their interviewers and allowed them to get an offer.
- This course is taught by an instructor who has worked in Silicon Valley, and one of the top tech companies in Toronto. I have built large scale applications, and have managed teams of developers. I am not an online marketer or a salesman, but a software developer who has worked directly with these technologies. I love programming and believe that there needs to be a course out there that actually teaches valuable real life skills (because most of them are taught by teachers with no work experience).
- Your time is valuable and you don’t want to spend thousands of dollars on a bootcamp. You want a course that outlines the best way to become a Web Developer, in simple and well explained terms, so that you fully understand topics instead of watching somebody on your screen and having no clue what is going on. I have taken the best pieces, tools, and practices that I have found over the years, and condensed everything into this course. 50 hours of videos doesn’t mean much if the instructor isn’t engaging or focuses on outdated topics. I made sure that everything covered in this course is efficient and focuses on getting you job ready as soon as possible!
- We have a thriving online chat community so you really feel like you are part of a classroom and not just watching videos by yourself. You will have a chance to communicate with fellow students, work on group projects together, and contribute to open source projects. Anytime you have a question, you can ask in many locations and get help right away (including from myself).
- The course is designed to give you employable skills so you can get a job. Here is what one student recently wrote after taking the course and being hired right away:“I’m a self taught dev, who has been out of work for ~6 months. I had some family things that came up that prevented me from seeking permanent employment, so for awhile I was Postmates/Uber delivery driver.After taking this course, I immediately got catapulted back to where I was before, but better equipped and with the knowledge to take on the next job. I had just finished the React section when I went to a recent interview, and it really helped me excel. As of today, I am officially re-employed back in the field, and it is all thanks to this course. I had a blast creating the final project, and FINALLY got around to learning SQL statements, and getting to use them in a project. I’m really ecstatic that Andrei went with teaching relational databases over something like MongoDB, which can also be fun, but is less practical for use on the job. So thanks Andrei , I really enjoyed the course and will be making sure to share it with others who find it helpful. I’m also looking forward to the new ES10 content that was recently added, and going through the DB stuff again when I go to build a personal project.” – J.C.
Think of this course like a Web Developer bootcamp. By the end, you will be comfortable using the below skills and you will be able to put them on your resume:
- Responsive Design
- CSS Grid
- Bootstrap 4
- DOM Manipulation
- React + Redux
- Git + Github
- Command Line
- RESTful API Design
- Scalable Infrastructure
- Production and Deployment
Tags : The Complete Web Developer in 2020: Zero to Mastery
check more courses in : courses categories